Hip Hip Hooray! Saturday, this past weekend, Jeff graduated from the University of Rhode Island with his masters degree in Marriage and Family Therapy! No small feat, the clan here is very excited that Dad is done with school and papers! Dad had Mom and Baby Dylan reading literature reviews and highlighting important information...Dylan was a little confused over the big words and found that if he just ate the paper it was much less stressful! Dad let Dylan wear the big cap since he likes to wear hats. This one was particularly fun because it had little hanging strings coming from the top...ahhh, what fun...tassles!
Of course, Dylan partied hard all day, not willing to sleep and chance missing a thing! [Is it ok that Mom and Dad fell asleep while I was playing by myself on the living room floor that evening? Once in a while I yelled to them to let them know where I was going - mostly backwards, occasionally forwards.]
3 comments:
Congrats my friend...long journey but worthwhile - no doubt. I'm happy to have seen this whole thing take shape beginning to end. And you have a son to celebrate with too. He's a good looking boy, that Mr. D.
Mr. D has to be one of the coolest son's in the world.
hi this is g-pop
Post a Comment