Mr. D here....took mom and dad to a corn maze Saturday. Dad said I could lead the way. I pulled dad to the left and mom said somethin' like "oh no...it's gonna be a long walk this way..." (I thought to myself that it is a long walk anytime I walk, but anyway...)
Kept showing dad where to go.
After a long time I got tired, so mom and dad had to carry me for a bit till I was ready to walk some more...I still couldn't see over the corn, even on dad's shoulders!
Don't tell...but I found a secret path in the corn, I think it was a short cut!
Back on track and mom and I were playing hide-n-seek with dad! It was pretty funny! I don't think dad even knew it was us!
Kept showing dad where to go.
After a long time I got tired, so mom and dad had to carry me for a bit till I was ready to walk some more...I still couldn't see over the corn, even on dad's shoulders!
Don't tell...but I found a secret path in the corn, I think it was a short cut!
Back on track and mom and I were playing hide-n-seek with dad! It was pretty funny! I don't think dad even knew it was us!
Mom took a video of me trying to find my way at the maze:








No comments:
Post a Comment