Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's Christmas Time...!

Mr. D here...well. Apparently it is Christmas and Mom and Dad decided to decorate sugar cookies. They put me in my chair, set a cookie on my tray, and gave me red and green frosting. I wasn't really sure what to do... After a quick sample with my tongue, I realized colored sugar was amazing! As long as I acted like I was decorating, they let me eat the bright colored sugar!
I helped mom and dad do some re-decorating with some crystal beads. My soccer ball didn't quite look festive enough!
Christmas morning...Mom says, "Dylan, there are presents under the tree for you!" I went out to check the tree..."oooohhhhh" I said. Never seen this before...hm.
I had a great time playing with Mom and Dad and my new toys! Dad and I played baseball in the house!
I got some new trains. I really didn't want to put them down. So, I just carried as many as I could with me.
Rockin' my new baby...
I just love to sit in the middle of my train tracks!

No comments: