Thursday, December 4, 2008

Mr. D



Mr. D here...I keep tryin' on my Patriots helmet hoping it will fit me...not yet. Sometimes when I play football with my helmet on, I crash into things cause I can't see! I guess I should practice without it!



Helped mom and dad decorate the house for Christmas. Best of all was the snowmen! When you take one apart, there is another one inside!


I like to talk about everything...I like to make animal noises and can say a lot! Sometimes mom and dad look at me like they have no idea what I am talking about though...hehe...I keep them guessing!

Just catching up on my winter reading with Elmo. I love to read books and play cars and trains. I really like to eat because I have eight teeth now! I can eat practically everything! ...got a boo-boo on my face too, but that's ok, cause mom says it looks good on me! Though, she said I scared her with this one...hm...it is hard to not get into trouble!

No comments: