Mr. D here. Told mom and dad it was time to skip town and unwind. They asked me if I had any ideas, and I told them "dadadadada". [Let's go to where you two went when you found out that I was going to be a part of your life]. Little did I know that it was Cape Cod and not Hawaii... big difference in water temperature! Saddled up my dad and off we went. First stop - Heritage Plantations...nice ride huh?!

He's all smiles for the camera now, but I wore him right out...

"Dadadadadadada". [Hey dad, time to get going, you said I was going to ride the carousel].

The ride was the longest (and fastest) two minutes of my life, but during that time, mom decided upon my future occupation..."Dadadadadadada"...["yo ho ho and a bottle of milk"]...

All these adventures wore me out. Told mom and dad I needed some alone time. This is where I found myself...

Told dad that while I was unwinding, he could saddle up my ride one more time. It's off to Sandwich, MA boardwalk we go.

While in my ride, couldn't help but think how cute my momma is and that any chance to get a picture with her needs to happen! Told my chauffer to use his photog skills and land me some good pictures with my momma. Here's my two favorites:

This trip was truly amazing. If you haven't noticed, take a moment to check out the date of our photo timestamps. We have traveled back in time to 2004 (rumor has it, that was the year of the beginning of the end for my Yankees).
Who knows where I'm heading next, but I sure like my adventures and I hope you do too!
Who knows where I'm heading next, but I sure like my adventures and I hope you do too!
1 comment:
Glad to hear you guys had a fantastic relaxing time! Dylan is such a character -- no stopping him now that he's on the move:)
Post a Comment